UG ONLINE APPLICATION
Admissions are open for B.Tech. Petroleum Engineering
Welcome to the department of Petroleum Engineering at Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam. Established in 2016, the mission of the Department of Petroleum Engineering is to provide students with the education they need to become highly qualified engineers in the field of Petroleum Engineering.
3- DAY WORKSHOP FOR EXECUTIVE
Whole Value Chain Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage
News & Events
- 3-Day Workshop for Executives on Whole Value Chain Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage, 17th - 19th October, 2022, GAIL-GTI, Noida, India Click
- Pal N., Zhang X., Ali M., Mandal A., and Hoteit H., 2022, "Carbon Dioxide Thickening: A Review of Technological Aspects, Advances and Challenges for Oilfield Application." Fuel 315:122947. doi: 10.1016/j.fuel.2021.122947
- Ali M., Yekeen N., Ali M., Hosseini M., Pal N., Keshavarz A., Iglauer S., and Hoteit H., 2022. "Effects of Various Solvents on Adsorption of Organics for Porous and Nonporous Quartz/CO2/Brine Systems: Implications for CO2 Geo-Storage." Energy & Fuels 36(18):11089–99. doi: 10.1021/acs.energyfuels.2c01696
- Prof Deepak A Mishra has been nominated as Member (Expert) of Andhra Pradesh Coastal Zone Management Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, GoI (May 2020 - April 2023)
- Deepit Ajit Shah- Published a paper titled " Construction and Comparative Study of Second Order Time Stepping Methods" in the International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics (IACM), July 2022.
- Satya Prakash - Grant Recipient for the 2022 American Association of Petroleum Geologists Foundation L.Austin Weeks Undergraduate Grant Program.
- Gate 2022 Results: 3 among top 100 ranks:
- Gaurav Gupta - AIR 15
- Kumari Agrani - AIR 33
- Deepit Ajit Shah - AIR 37
- PetroBowl Asia Pacific Regional Qualifiers - The team representing IIPE SPE Student Chapter reached the Quaterfinals of the PetroBowl Asia Pacific Regional Qualifiers.