Admission into BTech in Petroleum Engineering is on the basis of scores in JEE (Advanced). The total intake capacity of the program is 50.
For any query related to BTech Admission, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +91-9491697558
The admission of a candidate to the Ph.D. program is based on Overall Academic Performance and performance in Written/Computer Test or Interview or both.
Petroleum Engineering and Earth Sciences Department also offers PhD for Sponsored (External) candidate. Persons with First Class in Graduation and are in service in any of the following establishments with minimum of three (3) years job experience shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program as sponsored candidates (External).
- Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
- Petroleum & Natural Gas, Coal, Earth Sciences, Chemical & Fertilizer, Defence or other ministries of the Government of India or any other government organizations
- Established industrial R&D organizations.
- Autonomous bodies and National Laboratories.
- Reputed industries as may be recognized by the Institute
For more information regarding eligibility criterion for different category, please visit: https://iipe.ac.in/phdapplication or write to us: email@example.com